- 28 January 2018
- Posted by: Helen Nicol
- Category: News
The London Borough of Sutton are recommissioning their voluntary sector infrastructure and capacity building contract.
As part of their recommissioning work, they are consulting with a number of audiences to find out what support is needed, what benefits it provides and how to meet any future infrastructure needs.
Example questions being asked:
- Which elements of the public sector are commissioning infrastructure support (for the voluntary sector) in your area?
- Have you seen this investment rise/fall in the last 5 years? If yes, by how much?
- Per capita, what do you think is a reasonable investment in infrastructure support for a local area?
- What arrangements do you have in place (if any) to provide infrastructure support?
- What length of contracts are you aware of for this kind of support?
- What organisations are bidding for this kind of work?
Can you provide your answers to any of these questions? If so, please complete their survey