Regional Transformation Academy
- 21 June 2018
- Posted by: trgadmin
- Category: Features
The Public Service Transformation Academy (PSTA) are pleased to launch the Regional Transformation Academies, capability development programmes for change-makers centred and hosted in each region – starting September.
Spaces are limited, so if you are interested in being part of a regional cohort we encourage you to register your interest:
- South West
- North West
- North East
- Yorkshire & The Humber
- East Midlands
- West Midlands
- London & South East
The Academy is designed for people who are:
- responsible for driving transformational and cultural changes across services
- keen to apply the latest thinking and approaches to realising outcomes
- eager to bring to bear the ideas, assets and energy of all parts of the system
- committed to making a difference
The Academy will immerse participants in the latest and proven practices on leading change across complex systems to enable you to bring to bear the ideas, assets and energy of all parties to realise better outcomes for the people you serve.
Participants will benefit from masterclasses, workshops, expert speakers, peer challenge, a virtual site visit and practical action planning.
A key part of the Academy is the application of learning to a practical challenge their organisation faces, and participants are supported to incorporate the new tools and insights into their approach to a project.
Upon completion participants become members of an extensive alumni network of senior peers from across public services.
Participants will hear from leading experts in areas including:
- whole-systems thinking
- outcome-based commissioning
- collaborative partnership working
- market engagement and development
- working with the voluntary and community sector
- behavioural insights
- applying agile change methods
- alternative funding models
- new models of delivery
The academy approach has been applied in multiple different contexts, and could facilitate delivery of a range of the region’s priorities. The approach has been tried, tested and proven successful in myriad geographies and service contexts.
Spaces on each Academy are limited. To register you interest, please contact Sarah on +44 7701 049 836 or firstname.lastname@example.org