social care institute for excellence webinar – 14 August 2020, co-production and communities – how to make it real for commissioners
Webinar: Co-production and communities
How to make it real for commissioners
Recording 14 August 2020, 2–3.30pm
Co-production is fundamental for good commissioning. In this webinar we will be looking at how commissioners and communities can work successfully together to maximise the existing resources and provide the best possible outcomes for people.
We will look at it from both the local authority and individual point of view, and will present real examples.
In this webinar, we will be looking at:
- How can commissioners and communities work together successfully to maximise the existing resources and provide the best possible outcomes for people?
- Real life examples.
- Addressing the myths around co-production.
- Co-production and equality and diversity.
- Kevin Caulfield, London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- John Evans OBE, Disability Rights Consultant, Chair of the SCIE co-production steering group, pioneer of independent living and direct payments
- Dr Ossie Stuart, SCIE trustee and equality and diversity consultant