Build Back Stronger – new report from Demos
Drawing on the contributions of over 50,000 citizens, the landmark report of Renew Normal: the People’s Commission on Life After Covid-19 says that without radical reform to build a stronger, more resilient, and more united nation, the UK risks never recovering from the huge social and economic impact of the pandemic
They identify five key lessons which are very much in line with our findings in our learning community:
- There is consensus for change.
- Level up people, not just places.
- Community makes us stronger, not just happier.
- Remote working and online shopping are here to stay.
- We need to redesign the places where we live and work.
Read the overview and full report here: