From Procurement to Partnership: improving services through effective collaboration – Webinar from PSTA partners E3M
From Procurement to Partnership: improving services through effective collaboration – Webinar
Tuesday 11 May 2021, 15.00-16.30
Don’t miss out on this informative webinar that will explore how local authorities can deliver better, more effective services through partnership and effective collaboration.
In the context of the recovery from Covid-19 and the experience of managing through the pandemic there is growing interest in partnership models that harnesses the power of co-operatives, social enterprises and the wider social sector, as purpose aligned public benefit organisations that can work with local government to deliver for local communities.
Drawing on the experience of pioneering work done in Oldham and Plymouth, this event will explore some of the key issues in how to develop new models of collaboration that can improve services, deliver real social value and support community wealth building.
You will hear from a range of speakers including:
- Dr Carolyn Wilkins OBE, CEO of Oldham Council
- Rachel Silcock, Strategic Commissioning Manager, Plymouth Council
- Baroness Hilary Armstrong, Chair of the House of Lords Select Committee on Public Services
- Julian Blake, Partner in Charity & Social Enterprise Team, Stone King
- Chris Wright CEO, Catch22
- Jonathan Bland, MD, Social Business International
For more information and to register click here.