Centre for Public Impact Webinar 17 June 2021 – Human learning systems
Human Learning Systems: Learn how you can join the public service revolution!
Human Learning Systems starts with the complex reality of the lives of people being supported. It enables workers to build relationships and learn together with those they support. It creates real outcomes for less money, by bringing together all the elements of the systems by which outcomes are made.
It is public service for the real world.
Join us at our webinar on 17 June to learn more about the key takeaways from a new e-book, Human Learning Systems: Public Service for the Real World, and hear from practitioners on how they have been using the Human Learning Systems approach to transform the way in which they work.
– Dr Toby Lowe, Visiting Professor of Public Management at the Centre for Public Impact
– Olli-Pekka Heinonen, ex Director General of the Finnish National Agency for Education
– Paula Tyrvainen, Finnish Education Agency’s Innovation Centre
– Katie Owen, Commissioner, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
– Sam Kammerling, Research and Learning Lead, Likewise (Mental Health charity)Time
Jun 17, 2021 03:00 PM in London