Check out Better Way’s forthcoming events
Better Way has published its schedule of events for this year. Check them out here: https://www.betterway.network/forthcoming-events
Some events that you might like to check out include:
Sharing and Building Power
· Participatory grant-making: how can we make it work and become more widespread? Wednesday 9th February 2022, 15:00-16:30
· Community power: what do we mean by it and how can we make it happen? Tuesday 29th March 2022, 11:00-12:30
· Joining forces for Integrated Health and Care. Tuesday 22nd February 2022, 15:00-16:30
· Achieving long-term collaboration: What can we learn from tenacious and well-supported campaigns about joining forces for the long term? Tuesday 26th April 2022, 15:00-16:30
Putting Relationships First
· Mutual aid: the pandemic has thrown on a spotlight on mutual aid, so how can we support more of it? Wednesday 23rd February 2022, 11:00-12:30
· Building connection, inclusion and social capital in a place. Thursday, 28th April 2022, 11:00-12:30
Listening to Each Other
· Scotland’s Community Empowerment Act places a responsibility on central and local government to listen – what can we learn from the experience so far? Thursday 24th February 2022, 11:00-12:30
· Why is it that some groups of people don’t get listened to properly, and what can be done about it? Tuesday 29th March 2022, 15:00-16:30
Three big questions
How can we unlock humanity and imagination?
· Tuesday, 15th February 2022, 11:00-12:30 – Moral imagination: what is it and how can we use it increase our power?
What kind of leaders do we want to be?
· Wednesday 2nd March 2022, 11:00 12:30 – What does it mean for leaders to be facilitators, rather than managers?
How can we remove the roadblocks to change?
· Tuesday 15th March 2022, 11:00-12:30 – How can we bridge divides when we experience conflict, division and difference?