Primary Care Network Academy
- 15 February 2022
- Posted by: David Mason
- Category: PSTA
Would you and your colleagues like to…
- Learn how to initiate and lead change across complex systems?
- Develop individual and organisational capabilities to transform outcomes?
- Be part of a new regional system-wide network of change-makers?
The Public Service Transformation Academy (PSTA) have launched the Primary Care Network Academy, designed for people with responsibilities for delivering transformational change within Primary Care Networks.
Who should apply?
Managers, Directors, and officers working in Primary Care Networks, or across the wider system providing services within General Practice.
Participants will be:
- committed to making a difference in key areas
- keen to apply the latest thinking and approaches to realising outcomes
- eager to apply the ideas, assets and energy of all parts of the system
- keen to learn from experts and other participants
- responsible for driving improvements in commissioning for outcomes and transformational and cultural changes
- able to take back practical input to their own transformational challenges
What does the Academy cover?
Academy participants will cover key tools and techniques including:
- Systems leadership
- Outcomes thinking
- Collaborative working
- Inclusive commissioning
- Mobilising assets
- Promoting innovation
What can you expect?
A virtual interactive programme over the course of five months that includes:
- action learning/coaching
- expert speakers
- peer challenge
- practical action planning on a project or priority you are working on
- membership of a nation-wide alumni
What do past participants say?
“It’s a worthwhile investment. I found it a really useful experience. Coming into it with other people from your organisation, makes a big difference in terms of being able to go back into the office and think about what you’ve taken from each of the sessions and the site visit and translate that into what might you do differently within your organisation.” Assistant Director, Adult Social Care and Health, Barnet
“Thank you so much for an inspirational programme that has allowed us to think differently to provide innovative projects to engage volunteers- where they feel valued and supported. You definitely helped to get rid of the ‘cob webs’ by introducing new methods and ways of driving forward and presenting change- in a positive and acceptable way.” Senior Manager, East of England Ambulance Trust
Based on a survey of participants in past programmes:
- 98 per cent of those surveyed reported making useful connections
- 91 per cent said it was a good or excellent use of their time
- 88 per cent said that the Academy was either good, or excellent value for money
- 91 percent report the academy was either relevant or highly relevant to learning needs
- 87 per cent said they would recommend the academy to their colleagues and peers
How to apply to be part of the Academy?
The price per participant in the Academy is £2,000+VAT.
If you would like to express interest in being part of the Primary Care Network Academy, please contact Sarah Johnston on 077010 49836 or firstname.lastname@example.org or david.mason@publicservicetransformation, 07887 442487