Better Way – Forthcoming Events programme
- 17 May 2023
- Posted by: David Mason
- Category: News
Better Way Events programme
Better Way has released its event programmes for the forthcoming season. New participants are always very welcome, and we look forward to seeing old friends as well. Find out more here.
To join any of the following or to find out more, please go to our forthcoming events page, or click on the individual links below, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event series are:
Better Health and Care
- Tuesday 30 May, 10.30-12.00 Power: What can be done to shift power in favour of those experiencing health inequalities?
- Tuesday 20th June, 10.30-12.00 Listening: Can radical listening help to bring about improvements in health and care systems?
- Thursday 13th July, 10.30-12.00 Joining forces: How can the contribution of small community-led agencies and associations be recognised and maximised in the new local systems of health and care.
- Tuesday 3rd October, 3.00-4.30 Leadership: What would it take to invert the pyramid in the health and care fields so that those at the front-line lead and managers follow?
- Tuesday 17th October, 3.00-4.30 Relationships: How can we embed more relational behaviours in large health and care institutions?
- Tuesday 13th June 10.30-12.00 Relationships: What would a democratic system based on relationships look like?
- Wednesday 5th July, 3.00-4.30 Leadership and democracy: How best to lead on a national agenda that brings people with you rather than imposing on others?
- Tuesday 12th September, 10.30-12.00 Listening and democracy: Who should be listened to in our national and local politics, and what needs to change to make that happen?
- Tuesday 26th September, 10.30-12.00 Joining forces and democracy: How can we bring about more shared decision-making at a local level?
Building a Bigger We
- Wednesday 24th May, 10.00-11.30. The Better Way principles: what are the principles all about, and how can they make a difference to ‘business as usual’?
- Wednesday 19th July, 10.00-11.30 The Better Way behaviours: what are the behaviours all about, and how can they make a difference to our practice?