Event Series: UCL and IPPP 2023 Festival: The Entrepreneurial State 2.0. – Rethinking the State in the 21st century
- 17 May 2023
- Posted by: David Mason
- Category: News
Various dates in May and June; hybrid, hosted at IPPP London; free but booking is required.
The Entrepreneurial State 2.0 Festival offers a public platform for global leaders, policymakers, and practitioners to rethink the state in the 21st century. The Festival also celebrates the 5th anniversary of the UCL Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose and the 10th anniversary of the publication of Professor Mariana Mazzucato’s book The Entrepreneurial State: Debunking public vs. private sector myths.
View the entire programme at a glance and follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #TheEntrepreneurialState2.0
Some scheduled events include:
- Thursday 25 May 2023 | 17:30-19:00 (BST). Governing finance for people and planet
- Tuesday 6 June 2023 | 18:00-19:30 (BST). IIPP 5-Year Anniversary – The Entrepreneurial State 2.0: Rethinking the State in the 21st century
- 6-7 June 2023 | MOIN Gathering 2023. Mission-oriented innovation: The state of play
- Thursday 15 June 2023 | 17:30-19:00 (BST), Digital public infrastructure for the public good
- Thursday 22 June 2023 | 17:30-19:00 (BST). Creative bureaucracies and sustainable growth
- Thursday 29 June 2023 | 17:30-19:00 (BST), Systems and power