The East of England LGA, LGA and Public Service Transformation Academy (PSTA) are pleased to launch the East of England Transformation Academy, a capability development programme for change-makers across the region.
The Academy is designed for people who are:
- responsible for driving transformational and cultural changes across services
- keen to apply the latest thinking and approaches to realising outcomes
- eager to bring to bear the ideas, assets and energy of all parts of the system
- committed to making a difference
The Academy will take place in Cambridge five days over five months, and the LGA are offering a limited number of bursaries to local authorities to help with costs.
The Academy will immerse participants in the latest and proven practices on leading change across complex systems to enable you to bring to bear the ideas, assets and energy of all parties to realise better outcomes for the people you serve.
Participants will benefit from masterclasses, workshops, expert speakers, peer challenge, a virtual site visit, practical action planning and – upon completion – membership of an extensive alumni network of senior peers from across public services.
Participants will hear from leading experts in areas including:
- whole-systems thinking
- outcome-based commissioning
- collaborative partnership working
- market engagement and development
- working with the voluntary and community sector
- behavioural insights
- applying agile change methods
- alternative funding models
- new models of delivery
The academy approach has been applied in multiple different contexts, and could facilitate delivery of a range of the region’s priorities. The approach has been tried, tested and proven successful in myriad geographies and service contexts.
For further details including testimonials please see the East of England Transformation Academy 2018 Prospectus. To register your interest please contact Sarah on +44 7701 049 836 or email@example.com