East Midlands Transformation Academy
East Midlands Transformation Academy
East Midlands Councils and Public Service Transformation Academy have launched the East Midlands Transformation Academy, designed for people who are delivering transformational change for local communities.
The Academy will take place for five days over four months starting September, and and be hosted by East Midlands Councils in Melton Mowbray.
- Learn how to initiate and lead change across complex systems;
- Be part of a new regional cross-sector network;
- Develop the capabilities to transform outcomes. Download the full prospectus flyer Here
Participants learn from expert speakers on systems transformation, outcomes thinking, understanding demand and need, asset-led development, co-production, co-design, service re-design, behavioural insights, creating coaching conversations, understanding digital innovations, using data and evidence, leading across boundaries, and driving change in a political environment. Participants are supported to apply this learning to a priority area of their work.
We’re seeking participants who are committed to making a difference in key areas, keen to apply the latest thinking and approaches to realising outcomes, and eager to apply the ideas, assets and energy to all parts of the system.
The Public Service Transformation Academy is a certified social enterprise launched in 2016 to deliver the Cabinet Office Commissioning Academy to continue the Public Service Transformation Network’s knowledge transfer mission. We are a not-for-profit partnership comprising charities, social enterprises, professional networks, businesses and universities together with local, heath and civil service bodies.
Testimonials from the East of England Transformation Academy:
- A great programme that broadens your mind and your thinking about systems. Head of Integration & Partnerships, Essex County Council
- The Academy has been an absolutely wonderful learning opportunity – really enjoyable, interesting and informative. We come away from every event completely inspired and feeling very creative. It has particularly given us food for thought when mentoring our team managers and assisting them with starting new projects off and thinking about the different approaches they could take and the methodologies that they can use. Senior Transformation Managers, North Norfolk and South Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Groups
- The Academy provided much needed time and space to reflect and learn about different and innovative approaches and tools to tackle complex challenges. Most importantly, it enabled us to put what we had learnt into practice and develop a very different kind of project which will have a lasting impact Senior Strategy Advisor, Essex County Council
- An excellent programme, very useful in terms of developing my understanding of systems leadership and transformation. Great to work with such a range of like minded people on systems change. Head of Environmental Services, Tendring District Council
- Well worth committing five days out of your busy diaries. I feel re-energised and have made lots of new contacts as a result. Housing Services Manager, Cambridge City Council
- I have thoroughly enjoyed the Transformation Academy and it has provided some valuable insight, excellent speakers and the opportunity to network with peers. I would highly recommend it. Transformation Manager, Cambridgeshire County Council
- The teaching has been fantastic, the content has been thought-provoking and the networks I have grown will support me to lead change in my place. Communities Group Manager, Colchester Borough Council
- The transformation academy has been an excellent opportunity to explore new ways of thinking and working. It was very well organised and facilitated. A truly well thought and robust programme that would benefit anyone involved in transformation both in local government and health. Senior Transformation Lead for Integrated Care at NHS West Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group
The PSTA is committed to promoting multi-disciplinary approaches and collaborative systems change, so group discounts also apply to group applications comprising participants from different organisations (e.g. Councils, CCGs, FT, DWP or CVS etc), as well as for participants from community and voluntary organisations.
To express interest in being part of the East Midlands Transformation Academy, please contact Sarah on +44 7701 049 836 or firstname.lastname@example.org