The PSTA seeks to bring together everything useful for public service transformation, so we list all events, news, and resources which we believe may be useful, alongside our own events and materials. Inclusion signals that we support the espoused purpose of the event or content and believe it is worth looking into, but is not a guarantee of quality.
Aligned Autonomy: Governance for the resilient organisation
December 17 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Today’s organisations struggle to accommodate a dynamic diversity of tasks, viewpoints and interests every day. How do you create sufficient alignment without taking away autonomy? How do you deal with such transverse topics as risk, quality, or compliance? The number of such questions increases every day. Both classical organisational frameworks and Agile delivery models do not provide sufficient answers, because they do not provide a resilient governance.
We are hosting an interactive workshop with Dr.Ralf-Eckhard Türke, Managing Director of the Centre for Transdisciplinary Governance at the Institute for Systemic Management and Public Governance at the University of St.Gallen, Switzerland.
Based on 10 years of research findings, this game-based workshop with explore how we can cultivate aligned autonomy between actors across a system in the pursuit of better outcomes.
Resilient governance – the agreement on how we collaborate – is no longer a status, but a process of ongoing dialog according to a set of rules. Join us to discover how to
- Dynamically clarify collaboration across teams and sectors
- Align individuals to collaborate for a common purpose
- Shape and dissolve cross-functional activities amongst various players
- Continuously dissolve fragmentation in the organisation
Why you should attend?
- You are eager to develop your organisation to make it more capable of adapting continuously to changing needs.
- You are concerned about the implications of today’s business transformation and digitisation. How can your organisation thrive in the future?
- You incorporate approaches and frameworks such as Agile, Lean, Sociocracy, etc. At the same time your governance needs to deal with questions that are not covered by these approaches.
- A generic governance method that enables you to integrate a best-fit approach out of agile,lean, teal, etc. and those you already apply.
- A learning from hands-on experiences and cases
- A generic approach you can apply immediately
WHEN – 17 December, 12:30-4:30
WHERE – Central London
If you interested in attending please email email@example.com
- December 17
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm