The PSTA seeks to bring together everything useful for public service transformation, so we list all events, news, and resources which we believe may be useful, alongside our own events and materials. Inclusion signals that we support the espoused purpose of the event or content and believe it is worth looking into, but is not a guarantee of quality.
- This event has passed.
One-day Complaints Improvement Masterclass
November 15, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
On Thursday 15th November, Price Perrott will be hosting a one-day masterclass in central London (venue TBA) aimed at helping organisations improve their complaints handling procedures. The way an organisation manages customer complaints is a make-or-break factor for business success. The consequences of poor complaint management can lead to increased dissatisfaction, poor customer experiences and – in today’s world of social media – very public negative word of mouth.
This intensive one day masterclass, led by Dr, Jason Price and suited for both public and private sector organisations, will equip you with the knowledge and tools needed to transform your organisation’s strategy, performance and processes in complaint management. Attendees will learn:
- The strategic value of complaints to an organisation’s customer service experience
- How to turn feedback and complaints into insights that improve performance
- How to use the International Standard, ISO 10002 to improve complaints performance
- Roles and responsibilities for complaint management, from CEOs to front-line service advisors
- How complainant behaviour impacts people, processes and organisation reputation
- Successful techniques for turning customer feedback into business change improvement
- What’s required in a quality complaint response and how this affects customer satisfaction
- The 9 steps of a best practice complaints management process
- How complaints handling differs in the public sector
- How to put these skills into practice with case study practical exercises
- To create an individual action plan for your organisation.
Included in the price are an individual workbook for each attendee to make notes in and keep after the event, as well as refreshments on arrival, afternoon tea and lunch. Reference copies of the International Standard used for discussion exercises (AS/NZ 10002:2014) will be made available to borrow during the event.
The cost is £525 per attendee, with discounts available for group bookings of three or more; an “earlybird” rate of £475 per attendee is available until mid-October. Book your place now.
- November 15, 2018
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Category: