The PSTA seeks to bring together everything useful for public service transformation, so we list all events, news, and resources which we believe may be useful, alongside our own events and materials. Inclusion signals that we support the espoused purpose of the event or content and believe it is worth looking into, but is not a guarantee of quality.
- This event has passed.
Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019
June 25, 2019 - June 26, 2019
Public Sector Solutions Expo (PSSxpo) aims “to empower the people behind public service transformation to deliver smarter, more efficient public services despite the challenging backdrop of budget constraints, political uncertainty and an ever-growing population. PSS connects market-leading solution providers with senior procurers, decision-makers and influencers from across local and central government and the wider public sector.” It exists “to support the public sector by addressing the key challenges facing the sector”, including;
- Sustainable public procurement; achieving efficiency and social value
- Innovating procurement and the impact of pre-engagement
- Best practice in cost saving and collaborative approaches to public services
- Unlocking the potential of digital, technology and data for future government
- Attracting, retaining and developing workforce
- Urban transformation and delivering the smarter estate
Further details on this large event, which will run from 25th to 26th June 2019 at the ExCel Centre in London, can be found on its website, where you can also register (for free) to attend, enquire about exhibiting, or explore the list of speakers, partners and exhibitors.