The PSTA seeks to bring together everything useful for public service transformation, so we list all events, news, and resources which we believe may be useful, alongside our own events and materials. Inclusion signals that we support the espoused purpose of the event or content and believe it is worth looking into, but is not a guarantee of quality.
- This event has passed.
Place leadership and developing a new relationship with residents
March 7, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
This half-day seminar is for Commissioning Academy alumni and other commissioners and public sector leaders responsible for local services. The event will explore how local public authorities can develop new relations with citizens through the experience of the Wigan Deal and how the Wirral is developing a new approach to engaging with residents to make a real difference to the local communities.
- Benjamin Taylor – CEO, Public Service Transformation Academy – The role of Systems Leadership
- Donna Hall – CEO, Wigan Council – Learning from the Wigan Deal
- Julie Webster, Acting Director of Health & Wellbeing, Wirral Council – Empowering People and Communities
- Maxine Ennis, Rotunda, Influencing and leading across the system: how charities can play a vital role between communities and state.
This highly participative workshop offers excellent learning & networking opportunities over lunch.
For those who are travelling to this event, there is a local Travelodge nearby (approx. 0.4 miles away)
There is also a metro train station (New Brighton) close to the Floral Pavilion, which will take you to and from Liverpool Lime Street for those travelling by train.
- March 7, 2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- Resident engagement, Systems Leadership
- Floral Pavilion, New Brighton, Wirral
- United Kingdom