The PSTA seeks to bring together everything useful for public service transformation, so we list all events, news, and resources which we believe may be useful, alongside our own events and materials. Inclusion signals that we support the espoused purpose of the event or content and believe it is worth looking into, but is not a guarantee of quality.
- This event has passed.
The Value of Small
June 18, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Join Lloyds Bank Foundation for England and Wales at the start of Small Charity Week as they launch The Value of Small; ground-breaking new independent research funded by Lloyds Bank Foundation into the distinctive social and economic value of small and local charities in local communities.
Tracey Crouch MP, the Minister for Civil Society will share her perspective on the Government’s forthcoming Civil Society strategy. The Foundation will also reveal their response to the research – a new five year strategy to ensure that small and local charities thrive.
- Tracey Crouch MP, the Minister for Civil Society
- The research team from the Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research (CRESR) at Sheffield Hallam University, the Institute for Voluntary Action Research (IVAR) and the Centre for Voluntary Sector Leadership at the Open University
- Paul Streets OBE, CEO of Lloyds Bank Foundation for England and Wales
- Small but vital charities tackling complex social issues
You’ll also have the chance to share your views with questions to our panel and networking.
- June 18, 2018
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Lloyds Bank Foundation for England and Wales
- Emmanuel Centre Marsham Street London SW1P 3DW