10th Anniversary Conference: Valuing Commissioning? Commissioning Value?
Start:15 November 2017 9:00 am
End:15 November 2017 5:00 pm
This free one day event offers an exciting opportunity to explore the value of commissioning whilst managing ever more complex challenges to deliver better social justice outcomes.
During the day delegates from all sectors will consider how to respond to the commissioning environment more effectively by engaging and empowering service users, communities and policy makers alike.
A range of quality speakers will also offer examples of innovative commissioning approaches and service delivery models that demonstrate the integral value of commissioning. Speakers include the Department for Work and Pensions, Black Thrive Project, Government Outcomes Lab, St Giles Trust, Glasgow City Council, Golden Key, Community Circles and Revolving Doors.
Throughout the day delegates will have opportunities to network and engage with peers and learn and share good practice. Learning and delegate feedback from this event will also help the Academy determine future areas of focus and support to enable members to meet these challenges and deliver improved social justice outcomes.
Session I – Valuing Commissioning?
- How has commissioning changed over the last 10 years?
- Why commission?
Session 2 – Commissioning Value?
- Why should engaging with service users and communities be an integral part of commissioning?
- How can a whole system approach deliver better outcomes?
Session 3 – Call to Action
- Where has innovative commissioning made a difference?
- How can the Academy better support you to deliver improved social justice outcomes?
- Next Steps?
For further details please visit our events section or register your interest in attending
- Places are limited and not guaranteed on application and will be allocated to ensure a good cross sector mix
- You must be an Academy member to apply for a place. The Academy is free to join and open to all sectors. Apply here