We’re hosting a Transformation Academy in your area, and applications are now open.
Would you and colleagues like to?…
- Learn how to initiate and lead change across complex systems?
- Be part of a new regional cross-sector network of change-makers?
- Develop individual and organisational capabilities to transform outcomes
Following the successful launch of the East of England Transformation Academy, we intend to run a Transformation Academy in each area from September. The East of England Transformation Academy was established in collaboration with the LGA and EELGA, and participants including directors, heads of service areas and transformation managers from across local government and health services.
Individual pages are now available for each of the area Academies: East of England, North East, North West, West Midlands, East Midlands, South West, South East, Yorkshire & Humber, Greater London, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Who should apply? The Transformation Academy is designed for people who are:
- responsible for driving transformational and cultural changes across services
- keen to apply the latest thinking and approaches to realising outcomes
- eager to bring to bear the ideas, assets and energy of all parts of the system
- committed to making a difference
The Academy will immerse participants in the latest and proven practices on leading change across complex systems to enable you to bring to bear the ideas, assets and energy of all parties to realise better outcomes for the people you serve.
Participants will benefit from masterclasses, workshops, expert speakers, peer challenge, a virtual site visit and practical action planning.
A key part of the Academy is the application of learning to a practical challenge their organisation faces, and participants are supported to incorporate the new tools and insights into their approach to a project.
Upon completion participants become members of an extensive alumni network of senior peers from across public services.
What does the Transformation Academy cover? Participants will cover key tools and techniques including:
- Systems transformation
- Outcomes commissioning
- Collaborative and integrative working
- Service design and agile methods
- Behavioural insights
- Demand management
- Market development
How to apply? Any organisation providing services to the public may apply. Participants usually join the academy as part of a small group from each organisation. A group can comprise:
- a team of 4 or more people from the same function area. This can include managers and their direct reports
- a peer-group of 4 or more senior managers drawn from across the organisation or their partners who seek to join-up around a specific issue
- a group of 4 individual candidates whose development will promote the development of organisational capability
Individual applications will also be considered. To register your interest and request a prospectus, please feel welcome to e-mail email@example.com