The Leading Transformation programme is designed to give participants all the theory, models, tools, and learning you need to be a successful transformation leader.
The 24 learning modules take you on a journey through all the skills needed to lead transformation, including system leadership, behavioural insight and demand management. The online learning is supported by webinars, action learning to apply the thinking, in-business support, learning review, a simulation and hundred-day plan implementation.
The Programme modules cover the following areas:
- Leading transformation inc. systems leadership, and leading in complexity
- Being a transformation agent inc. systems mapping, and the limits of methods
- Management world inc. designing organisations and shaping culture
- Citizen world inc. customer and behavioural insight
- The boundary between the citizen world and the service world: Understanding demand
- Service world inc. designing services, business case development
- Change and learning world inc. prototyping, communications and managing change
If you’re interested in understanding more about how the Leading Transformation programme can help your organisation develop that is needed to navigate and deliver successful transformation, please let us know below and we’ll be in touch.