The Leading Transformation programme is designed to give you all the theory, models, tools, and learning you need to be a successful transformation leader.
There are 24 learning modules. They take you on a journey through all the skills needed to lead service transformation, and the ‘five worlds’ of service transformation (citizen world, service world, management world, leadership world, and learning and change).
The Programme modules cover the following areas:
- Leading transformation inc. systems leadership, and leading in complexity
- Being a transformation agent inc. systems mapping, and the limits of methods
- Management world inc. designing organisations and shaping culture
- Citizen world inc. customer and behavioural insight
- The boundary between the citizen world and the service world: Understanding demand
- Service world inc. designing services, business case development
- Change and learning world inc. prototyping, communications and managing change
If you’re interested in understanding more about how the Leading Transformation programme can help your organisation develop that is needed to navigate and deliver successful transformation, please let us know below and we’ll be in touch.